View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 02:12 AM   #15
belialxxxx

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Asianmania Pitsada 2023

Asianmania Pitsada 2023

Name: Pitsada

Description
As I walked into the convenience store, I couldn't help but notice a beautiful woman browsing the aisles. She had long, dark hair that cascaded down her shoulders, and her almond-shaped eyes sparkled in the light. Her name is Pitsada, and she was petite and delicate, with a gentle grace that caught my attention. As I made my way through the store, I couldn't help but steal glances at her every now and then. I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew her from somewhere, although I couldn't quite place her.
As I was about to check out, I saw her again, this time standing in line. I decided to strike up a conversation, and I introduced myself. She smiled warmly and told me her name, and as we chatted, I realized that we lived in the same apartment building, although we stayed on different floors. We ended up chatting for a while, and I found myself captivated by her beauty. I couldn't believe my luck in running into her in such an unexpected place. We exchanged numbers before we left, and I couldn't wait to see her again.
The next day I texted Pitsada and asked if she wanted to meet at my place, and she said yes. When she arrived, I asked if she wanted to make some extra cash making a sex video, and again she said yes.
Pitsada was petite, and I was so eager to slip my cock into all her available holes and get my rocks off. We started with some photos, and she gave me a view from all her great angles. Then it was time for the video, and Pitsada knew precisely what to do when my hard cock sprang free from my trousers. Soon after, I was balls deep inside Pitsada and pumping my boner deep into her silk pussy. Then I felt my balls tighten, and I exploded loads of sperm right into her belly. Damn, what was I thinking? She knows where I live now. Guess I'm moving out tomorrow.

Sex Acts & Keywords: blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle

Format: mp4
Size: 1.96 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:33:47

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Asianmania_Pitsada 2023.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

belialxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote