View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 08:29 PM   #311
Kay

Kay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond reputeKay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Twisted Flower

Twisted Flower

How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again - On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain.
How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too - especially when its bare!
Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips. And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view!
The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the violet wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains.
So cry for me sweet twisted flower with each new and painful scene. And think of me as I sit here before my PC screen.
I sit and think it's just for me, that you are put through hell. But when it's done, hope you've had fun and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Actors: Violet
Duration: 37:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1351.01 MB

Rapidgator
https://rg.to/file/959fb8b7a1b7fef44...8ower.mp4.html

K2s.cc
Download or WATCH ONLINE - K2S
Kay is offline   Reply With Quote