View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 11:54 AM   #846
Katrin1988

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default Sexy, Shiny, Platinum Tramples The Spinless Slob - Goddess Platinum

About video: Sometimes motivation takes multiple formats, and for this fat fuck, the two things that it understands are the same things that any retarded, spineless, loser comprehends... pain, and shiny objects which catch its attention... so of course I put on a super form fitting Platinum outfit that shined from head to toe... and then I proceeded to inflict massive amounts of pain to a bitch that really doesn't enjoy trampling. Especially when I do it...
In this clip I ruin the slob by repeatedly grinding My heels into its useless fat man nipples and you can watch as it starts to shake and shimmy on the floor.... and a few seconds later the legs starts kicking...... all the little details so I know I am truly hurting and inflicting pain on this worthless pig....
As much as slaves regularly disappoint Me and piss Me off, this one did an unbelievably incredible job of even topping what I thought previously would have been the biggest disappointments I might have had from a slave...
Get the clip and see what happens when you fail to meet "Goddess Expectations" and are consistently a let down to everyone except the other "slave friends" you have in your life.... Pathetic, painful, and promptly punished beneath Platinum peds...

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:06:30
File Size : 231Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/035fc4f7e9e9b/Sexy,_Shiny,_Platinum_Tramples_The_Spinless_Slob_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Katrin1988 is online now   Reply With Quote