View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 09:43 PM   #840
Katrin1988

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default Pool Balls V. Sub-Human Balls - Goddess Platinum

About video: As much as I love Ball Busting, quite frankly, there are only so many ways to kick a guy in the nuts. I mean, I can kick it while its standing, or kneeling on the ground.... even laying on its back... now and then I "Gas-Pedal" and just stomp its nuts like I'm flooring the gas Luke Duke style trying to outrun Roscoe P. Coltraine down in Hazard County.... (Yes, quite frankly, I am a fan of obscure references... LOL)
But in the grand scheme of things, ballbusting is simply one way in which to own and destroy a slaves disgusting beta-boy-babydick.
So every now and again I like to change things up. Experiment with new ways to amuse Myself while destroying a loser simply because I can. Previously that has involved using a variety of electrical implements, ball-shockers, and even cattle prods to zap a submissives sack. But when I allowed My live-in to move to the Manor, it needed to sell off most of its possessions and hand over the cash as payment for the opportunity and new accomodations I made available for it. But when it told Me it had a full size regulation slate pool table, I had a wealth of idea for ways I could incorporate it into abusing slaves. Most specifically, I knew exactly the first cock and ball torture (CBT) clip I wanted to make with the table as a key element.
And what might that be you ask? Well, I was going to use all the pool balls to see whether the hard, solid resin that comprised them, was stronger than the soft, smooshy, elasticity of a slave's sagging sack. Obviously the sack would never damage the pool balls, but what if the hard plastic resin of the pool balls tended to bounce or rebound off the soft and pliable slave crashing to the cement floor in the garage where they could in fact be damaged, chipped or cracked through. Is that even a reasonable hypothesis? (Does it even matter if My hypothesis is reasonable anyway?) Or was the conclusion foregone long before I launched the first Cue into its completely unprotected goods?
Watch the clip and see how I make every effort to provide incontrovertible evidence to determine whether sub human slave balls are stronger and more resilient than the hard resinous nature of billiard balls bashing into them. Which will win, and how many different ways will I launch the two together before declaring a victor.
Check out the clip and get the answers now

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:09:02
File Size : 485Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/2641337ac7d71/Pool_Balls_V._Sub-Human_Balls_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Katrin1988 is offline   Reply With Quote