View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 11:15 AM   #10
Katrin1988

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default Emma & Mikaela In Damn Burglar Left Us All Tied Up - Now Youre Tickling Me For My Pin

About video: FULL MOVIE for our members: Being left bound and gagged all afternoon following an explosive (aren’t they always) home invasion, you could be forgiven for assuming that busty Emma and ravishing blondie, Mikaela, would not be in the best of spirits… and you’d be right for 50 per cent of that… Mmmmmppppphhhhing triumphantly while managing to free herself, the tightly cleave gagged Mikaela suddenly begins grinning malevolently, much to the consternation of her still tied and silenced friend. Victims of a robbery, yes. Enterprising, capitalising bitch in Mikaela’s case…. also, yes. You see, the burglar had tried to coax Emma’s Pin number (a vast sum held in her account, naturally) from the obstreperous babe, but no matter what he did to them both, she just wouldn’t crack. Finally leaving them all tied up, he exited, without that particular info…. But Mikaela has another idea… and it involves some serious tickling… This immensely fit and ultimate opportunist starts straight in with her sheer pantyhose-clad chum, mercilessly torturing her with her long nails all over her tightly encased, squirming feet. Predictably, Emma quickly goes tickle-berserk, but continues as much as she is humanly able without wetting herself, to resist. Just how long can she hold out is for you to determine when you sit back, crack open a cold one and experience this glorious tickle-sesh. We’ll say this though; brutal foot, thigh and all over body tickling d’oth ensues. Angrily protesting through the tight cloth in her mouth while her luscious boobs are pulled out too, just when is this hot chick finally going to give up the ghost, or the PIN, if you don’t do the whole catchy saying thang. Now, will there be a twist, or will mercilessly -tickled Emma ultimately give it all up?

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:12:57
File Size : 267Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/f3469aeeec521/Emma_&_Mikaela_In_Damn_Burglar_Left_Us_All_Tied_Up _-_Now_Youre_Tickling_Me_For_My_Pin.mp4
Katrin1988 is online now   Reply With Quote